These include people who are:
- Disabled or suffering chronic illness.
- Living in poverty.
- Voluntary carers.
- Isolated older people.
- Other demonstrable significant need.
The Foundation is also interested in new approaches and innovative ideas as well as sustainable approaches to supporting the community of interest.
Eligible projects should also be able to demonstrate that they have achieved at least one of the following Key Performance Targets for their beneficiaries:
- Decreased social isolation.
- Improved health and wellbeing.
- Improved resilience/coping mechanisms.
- Improved life skills.
- Improved opportunities.
The deadline for applications is 30 September 2016.